NOTD: No7 Sunshine

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Disclosure:  This was provided by PR.

This is Boots No7 Stay Perfect nail varnish in Sunshine.  It's a very pretty mink silver, with an almost metallic finish - it's not quite cool, but not quite warm either. The polish applies very evenly and is opaque in two coats, with minimal brushmarks for something with this kind of finish. 

 I'm not quite sure I like it against my skin.  I can do cool or warm colours, but more neutral shades like this tend to make my skin look a bit weird.  So I put a gold glitter topcoat on top, as shown below, and now I'm much happier.  I'd definitely recommend looking at this shade in person before you buy, given that it's a slightly inbetweeny shade.  £6.25 for 10ml from Boots, whose frankly terrible website doesn't yet show this particular colour.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: NOTD: No7 Sunshine