NOTD and review, Barry M NP294 (Cyan Blue)

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
This post is a response to a reader request from Huong, who asked for a review of a blue Barry M nail colour. (Sorry we're late with this Huong.) This is Cyan Blue, aka NP294, which is one of Barry M's huge range of rainbow shades.

For a tiny £2.95, this polish provides superb creamy-smooth application and thick, opaque-at-the-first-stroke coverage. I think it must be something to do with the pigment used, because normally I find polishes in this price range, Barry M included, to be quite watery.

I road-tested the polish for a week before re-applying for this NOTD. Conditions: 2 coats over base coat (No.7 "So Smooth"), finished with Sally Hansen Rapi-Dry topcoat (a poor-man's Seche Vite). I found the wear to be very good, with 3 days chip-free and minimal tip-wear, despite usual travel/home/office activity.

Some pictures are below. I had some trouble capturing the exact hue - these shots suggest a more powdery, pale blue, whereas in reality it has more green tones. It's about the colour of a blue Smartie.


Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a comment on: NOTD and review, Barry M NP294 (Cyan Blue)