Vintage Pink Quilt

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Every Saturday Beverly over at her blog How Sweet the Sound, is the hostess of Pink Saturday. I am very excited to participate for the very first time. This is my vintage pink quilt which I believe is around 75 years old. Each square is hand embroidered and unique.


There is a windmill and a basket of flowers. Tulips and a kitten playing with a ball of yarn.


A horseshoe for good luck and a young girl in a bonnet.


A cluster of grapes. Imagine the hours of work that went into the embroidery alone!


I love the picket fence with the flowers growing behind it.


A pot full of flowers, a baby and a frog too. But here is my favorite of all, "Old Faithfull". I think the person who made this quilt made a mistake in spelling "faithfull", but I think we can overlook that error, don't you?



Thank you so much for visiting me today. Thanks also to Beverly for being our lovely hostess. Don't forget to stop by and visit the other Pink Saturday participants as well. Have a great Saturday everyone!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Vintage Pink Quilt