Pink Bicycle and Breast Cancer Awareness

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Here is my pink bicycle. It's a powder puff pink with streamers, a bell, a cup holder, a wicker basket and a sheepskin seat that is really comfy. It's an "in town" bike. I won't be going on any mountain trails with this. So for this Pink Saturday at Beverly's blog How Sweet the Sound and A Few of My Favorite Things Saturday, at Laurie's sweet blog Bargain Hunting and Chatting with Laurie, I am showing off my pink bike.



Of course Bentley fits just perfectly in the basket and there is even room for his very long dog, in pink of course, with the pink breast cancer awareness ribbon!



Hey Mom, when are you going to stop taking pictures and start peddling?? While Bentley and I are off for an early evening ride, be sure to visit the other participants at Beverly and Laurie's sites. Bentley, what happened to your pink pig? Don't you want to bring him along too???

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

PS: May is National Bike Month! "Okay, okay Mom, quit chatting and let's go!!" Okay Bentley, whatever you say!!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Pink Bicycle and Breast Cancer Awareness