Vintage Puppies!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

I love puppies!! I am linking up with Suzanne at The Colorado Lady for her very popular Vintage Thingy Thursday to show off some vintage puppies. All of these vintage puppy items are edged in a soft green. That was such a popular color years ago and it gives everything a very soothing look.


I love this dresser scarf. It features the ever popular scottie motif. Scotties became so popular because FDR had a scottie named Fala. When I was five years old, I received my very first puppy. She was a sweet little scottie and her name was Bonnie Heather MacGregor.



Isn't this a sweet print. Becky over at Sweet Cottage Dreams will probably like this because it looks like her two sweet pups.


Thank you for stopping by to visit our vintage puppies today. Please stop by and see everyone else's vintage items too!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Vintage Puppies!