True Confession

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

I confess, I love china. China plates, china figurines, and more. I am a "chinaholic". I already have a fairly extensive collection of blue and white china, but alas, my addiction does not end there. If I am at an antique shop or a thrift store and I see something that calls out to me, I am hooked. Like this little blue bird. One look and I knew it was coming home with me. So today, for Cindy's Show and Tell Friday at
My Romantic Home, I am making my confession. I am a "chinaholic".



Now look at this darling plate. It's so sweet, how was I supposed to resist it??


Okay, this one is not my fault. My Mom saw it and decided I needed it.


Oh dear, another one just had to come home with me!!


These came from my dear Grandmother, so I'm in the clear!


This came with the little set from Grandma. Dear Grandma, I hope you know how much I love these!!!


This Bavarian bowl came from a garage sale held by a neighbor of my Mom's, so technically it's not my fault completely because you know how when you go to a friend's garage sale you feel "obligated" to buy something ....

Okay now, this platter is my fault. We were up at my Mother-in-Law's place at the lake and I just happened to see this sweet platter. It really is perfect for serving meat loaf dear ...


Now this was a gift from my dear husband's Great Aunt Laura. I can't possibly be responsible for this sweet little pitcher which I love so dearly.

So there you have it, my complete confession. Well, maybe not complete. There may be just a few more items ... but that's for another Show and Tell Friday. Don't forget to stop and see Cindy. I am very sure she will have something wonderful!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo


0 comments:

Post a comment on: True Confession