Vintage Lamp Love

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

I have an on going love affair with vintage lamps. While we have many of them in our little cottage, whenever I find one while I am out at a garage sale, a thrift store or an antique shop, it's hard for me to pass it up. To me, they look so sweet. They represent another era when life was a bit more simple and easy.



Of course my husband likes to tease me that we should notify the power company of a power surge when we turn off all of the lamps in the cottage for the night. So ... to celebrate this 1 year anniversary of Show and Tell Friday, here I am to light the way. Happy Anniversary Cindy!!

Do you want to help your Mum turn off some lights before we go to bed??

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo




0 comments:

Post a comment on: Vintage Lamp Love