Antiques in Hyde Park

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

I love to go shopping for antiques in our historic Hyde Park shopping District. Blue Moon Antiques is one of my favorite shops. Such a lovely old Victorian home. Want to come inside with me??



Here is a sweet little wash stand. I'd love to take it home!



Some lovely whites.



Love the blue and white set!



Janice always has beautiful linens. I have purchased several tea towels and bridge sets here.



Some sweet vintage quilts.



Here's a barkcloth pillow. I just did a post about my barkcloth bag yesterday.



Bits and pieces of loveliness.



I am so fond of vintage cards. Are you?



Boxes of crochet trim.



Look at this adorable vintage Raggedy Ann game ...



And these little blocks ...



And a sweet little hand made dress. Well, that's the end of our visit. Thank you for coming along with me and I hope that you all enjoyed yourself today. We'll have to make a date to go shopping again soon! In the meantime, be sure to stop by Cindy's Romantic Home for Show and Tell.

I'm sorry that I left you at home Bentley, but I know how bored you get when we go shopping. What if we take a walk together right now? Would you like that??? Do you forgive me for leaving you behind??? Of course you do!!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo


0 comments:

Post a comment on: Antiques in Hyde Park