Yard Sale Treasures

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

What a beautiful morning. Sunny, birds are singing and butterflies are in the garden. It's not too hot and the temp is perfect for a yard sale stroll. Want to see what I found? My little treasures are in a wicker basket sitting on the old white rocker on the front porch. Let's take a look ...


Here is the first item. It's a sweet little white plate that has a basket weave pattern. Just could not pass this up! I think you all know about my plate addiction!! Next there is ...


this darling little blue tin. Not sure what I'll do with it yet, but too cute to pass up.


Finally this little blue hobnail cup. How cute is that?? Thanks for stopping by. Let's go see what treasures Debbie has found and let's not forget to stop by Cindy's for Show and Tell too!

I'm sorry we didn't find any cute dog toys this time Bentley. Maybe we'll have some luck next time. (Don't feel sorry for Bentley ... the cottage is filled with his toys!)

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Yard Sale Treasures