Not Just Another White Wedding Cake

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Don't get me wrong...I love the look of an all white, crisp, clean wedding cake design, but I am loving (L-O-V-I-N-G) this wedding cake that I found on Brides.com. The peachy pink ribbon-esque look with the gorgeous white piping....& those beautiful fluffy flakes of coconut. It looks so perfectly simple & southern -- I am all about this cake!

M. kindly reserved our baker for the "Big Day" while we were in my home town for our engagement pictures & now that we have all reserved I am getting really excited for the big cake tasting! It's going to be difficult choosing which design we want though...there are so many gorgeous cakes!

What kind (design, flavor) of wedding cake did you have for your big day?!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Not Just Another White Wedding Cake