Pink Vintage Goodies!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Yes, I'm still browsing around the antique store. I just had to share a few pink vintage goodies with you. Here is a charming little dish with a lovely single pink rose.



A sweet vintage bridge set. For those of you who don't play bridge, just think of it as a lovely pink and white cloth with four cute napkins.




I believe that these little boxes were once given as birthday gifts and were later used to store hankies. Is that right??


Finally, just some random cute pink accents. That's it for this Pink Saturday. Beverly has so many participants that you are sure to find something that will tickle you pink! That's a bit corny I know, but I'm working on my delivery!! Head on over to visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for some pink frivolity!!

What do you think Bentley?? Was that any better or do I still sound corny?? Bentley??
I think I put him to sleep.

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Pink Vintage Goodies!