A Pink Prize for a Pink Saturday

Posted by follow me On 0 comments


Yesterday I was so very excited to open a box from my dear friend Cynthia of Cynthia's Cottage Design. Inside was this beautiful Old English Rose tea cup and saucer by Royal Albert. I won it on Cynthia's newest blog The Petite Villa. This new blog is all about her miniatures. I adore miniatures and if you like them too you must visit her new site. It is absolutely charming and delightful!! She also has an etsy shop filled with her creations. Of course her timing was perfect so that I could share this sweet cup and saucer for Pink Saturday.




I love a hot cup of tea and will be enjoying the lovely pink roses each time I brew a cup. Now brew a cup of tea, or pour yourself a cup of coffee and head on over to visit our dear friend Beverly for more Pink Saturday posts!

What is that Bentley? You think you would like a cup of tea? But sweetie, doggies don't drink tea. How about a fresh bowl of water and a biscuit instead?

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: A Pink Prize for a Pink Saturday