Pink Piggy Wiggy

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Okay Santa ...your time is up! Now it's my chance to keep time in this kitchen. You have been hanging around for months. Move over, it's Pink Piggy Wiggy time!! I know that you were a big hit some months ago for Rednesday, but don't you think it's time for you to take a break until next Christmas??? Yes I know you have that jolly red suit and the black belt but can you compete with this???




Now don't you think this is the cutest curly pink tail??? Now that you have met the newest member of the Ash Tree Cottage kitchen timer family, please stop by to visit Beverly for more Pink Saturday fun!!

Yes Bentley, I know that you have a pink pig too, but where did you leave him???

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Pink Piggy Wiggy