Garden Tea

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Come join me in the garden for a cup of tea. I have prepared a little tray for you on top of the shabbiest of garden chairs. I'm using it as a table because the little table next to the chair is covered with magazines and books. All you have to do is pick up the tray and set it on your lap.



I have made you few cucumber sandwiches and a couple of sweet treats too. After a nice chat lets go over to visit Marty at A Stroll Thru Life and Terri and Martha too for Tea Cup Tuesday.

Bentley, remember when we started sanding those old garden chairs from your Grandma Lee's house at the lake?? I'm thinking about sanding them a bit more and just put a clear coat on, or shall I paint them??? Bentley, Bentley ... off chasing squirrels! I'll have to figure this one out on my own.

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Garden Tea