Desk Top Tea

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Some early mornings are busy ones. Lots of To Do's on the schedule today. Here is my desk top littered with fabric and magazines. Getting ready to put up some new pics on my inspiration board. Nothing like a cup of tea to help keep me focused.



An old pamphlet of slip cover making tips from my New York School of Interior Design days. While I get back to work ...



Here's a To Do List for you ... please stop by and visit Marty's A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday, Terri at Artful Affirmations for Tea Cup Tuesday, our very own Lady Katherine at Lady Katherine's Tea Parlor for Tea Time Tuesday and last but not least, Martha's Tea Cup Tuesday at Martha's Favorites. That should keep you busy and you will come away with lots of inspiration!

Bentley, do you want a slip cover for your bed while I'm at it??

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo


0 comments:

Post a comment on: Desk Top Tea