Professional Wedding Pic Preview!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I fully intended on showing you some of my baked creations from the weekend, but something WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY more exciting came up...and I mean WAY MORE exciting!!

Our photographer, Abigail Seymour posted some of the photos from our wedding day on her blog!!


Now I need to ask you all a little bitty favor.....if we get 30 comments on our blog post we get a special gallery wrap canvas of the photo of our choice!! Here is the link -- http://abigailseymour.com/index.cfm?catID=2


Please go check out the photos and then comment on the post!!! It would mean the world to me! :) Here's a little preview pic to (hopefully) make you want to see more!


**Also -- a shout out to Abigail and her team -- You guys are AMAZING! I am SO IMPRESSED with the photographs (not that I really expected anything less -- all of your work is amazing!) and I am SO THANKFUL to have had you as a part of Michael and my "wedding process." Definitely one of the best decisions I made for our wedding day and you better believe I'll be knocking at your door and filling up your email inbox for all of our special occasions to come -- just think, maybe we'll even have a baby someday?!**


Happy Tuesday....seriously, I couldn't be happier -- Abigail Seymour is AMAZING!



Pretty please go comment!!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Professional Wedding Pic Preview!