Shopping the Cottage ~ Blue and White

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

As many of you know, I have started a few big re~decorating
projects at the cottage.
I am painting
Installing some new architectural elements
Searching for new fabrics and more.
It all gets a bit pricey ~ so I shop the cottage.
Since I love blue and white, I'm pulling out tea pots,
tea cups, lamps and more to re~arrange
and have some fun creating new vignettes.



Blue and white always looks so clean and fresh!



I am using what I have to be as nifty and thrifty as possible.
After I finish the latest "honey do list", I think I'll relax
with a cup of tea and...




Pay a visit to these fun Tuesday Parties:
Tea Cup Tuesday
and

What's that Bentley? Writing your autobiography was exhausting
and you need a tummy rub??
For you Bentley ~anything!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Shopping the Cottage ~ Blue and White