Zoya Summer 2010 Nail Polish Collections: Flash and Sparkle

Posted by follow me On 0 comments




















You can't blame my cats for deciding the bottles of Zoya's Summer 2010 collections are toys. Just look how bright and happy everything looks. Sparkle and Flash are a great pick-me-up. You just can't feel down when playing with these colors, and play I did. I ended up with something like this:


But, seriously. Nobody does metallics like Zoya, and Sparkle takes it up a notch, with dense shimmer that calls for hot summer nights out on the town. The shine is disco-worthy, and you can go from classic reds and fuchsia to the stunning green (Ivanka) and blue (Charla). Would I dare wearing them out in public? Maybe. Mimi, the dark purple is more my thing and I know it will serve me well into the fall.

Flash is the cream range. Two coats of each color brings you almost to perfection. Three is better, but I tend to mess things up waiting for the polish to dry, so I'll stick with two. Robyn is the amazing dark turquoise/ocean blue. I can't pull it off on my hands, but I see many a pedi in my future. Flash is extra summery and I'm having a hard time picking a favorite. Maybe the soft orange of Jancyn.

Zoya Summer 2010 Nail Polish Collections, Flash and Sparkle ($7 per bottle), are available from artofbeauty.com. I recieved them as a PR freebie.

All photos of Zoya bottles by me. Models: Lizzy, Buffy and Giselle.
Vintage Natural Wonders ad: paperpursuits.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Zoya Summer 2010 Nail Polish Collections: Flash and Sparkle