More Lip Tar Swatches

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I recently pre-ordered a couple more Lip Tars, thanks to the Makeup Artist Boutique.  They're now sending out Lip Tars from stock, having received a shipment from OCC in the US.  I chose Plum, one of the regular line shades, and Demure, one of the new Spring shades - Hoochie looked too bright for me, and since I'm not a fan of overly light lips, neither Vapid nor Complex appealled very much.  Here are some on-lip swatches:


Plum - I wouldn't say this was a particularly plummy shade at all, at least not in the traditional plum lip product sense.  It's also miles away from the colour swatch given on the OCC site.  Very cool dark grey-toned purple.  This was also a tad more liquid in texture than the other Lip Tars I have.


Demure.  Not at all demure, is it?  This has the same texture as other Lip Tars and is a VERY bright VERY cool, blue-toned purplish fuschia.

Unfortunately for me, both of these look terrible against my cool, pale skin.  Demure clashes terribly with my hair, whereas Pageant sort of clashes but still looks good.  I've obviously had a terrible lip product week - out of two products, only two are remaining in my collection.

Have you indulged in any of the new Spring Lip Tars?

0 comments:

Post a comment on: More Lip Tar Swatches