Sneaky Peek: OCC Lip Tar in Pageant

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I'm sure we'll be talking about these some more later but here's a sneaky peek of my first application of my newly acquired OCC Lip Tar in Pageant. It's SO bright. And very comfortable too; once worked into the lip, it dries down to a very light texture which feels almost weightless. Sort of like a lipstain, but much more pigmented.

Amazingly, that intense pink colour (which clashes fantastically with my red hair) was achieved using only a tiny amount of product. A little of this goes a long, long way - and it does need to be applied with a brush; trying to apply it on directly from the tube as you would with a normal gloss will leave you looking gloopy and messy.

If, however, you want a more pigmented, strong look than that shown above, slightly more Lip Tar (or a second coating, in my example) will give you an effect that almost glows with intensity and has a slight sheen.

Once applied, it does seem to feather a tiny bit, but not in a way that's noticeable unless you are deliberately looking closely. I'll be wearing this for the rest of the afternoon to see how it wears, but so far I'm very impressed; this product has no way been overhyped!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Sneaky Peek: OCC Lip Tar in Pageant