Dior Addict Lipstick - Tango & Couture swatches!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
The new Dior Addict Lipsticks are here and I was excited to try them and compare them to the ones I already have! I have to say that I find them moister feeling and they have a lot of shine for regular lipsticks.  I wouldn't say they were highly pigmented though, even seemingly bright colours like the ones above did not show up as strongly on my lips as I would have expected but since I like a sheer lipstick anyhow (less work to put on)  I'm very happy with them!

864 Couture looks bright in the tube and is a beautiful berry pink on me
652 Tango looks pinky coral in the tube but more pink on me - this has quickly become a favourite everyday colour for me!

Have you checked out the line yet?  What other colours do you think I need?

- Lisamarie -

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Dior Addict Lipstick - Tango & Couture swatches!