Bentley's Easter Decorations

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Today I am joining Marty at her cottage for A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday. Here is a Peter Rabbit vignette just in time for Easter. Excuse me, Bentley wants my attention. What is it Bentley?? You want to do what?? Oh, I see you have something to show for Table Top Tuesday. Well, I don't know, what do you have in mind? Your chick and bunny from Easter last year? Well, they are a bit ratty and torn now. Are you sure you want to share? You do. I see, well let's take a look at your design ...


Oh I see, you have replaced your usual teddy bear pals with last year's Easter chick and bunny. Yes I think you did a great job. What's that, you want a treat now? How can I refuse!! We hope that you have enjoyed our decorations. Be sure to visit Marty and the other gals as they display their tabletops. What's that Bentley? Dogs might have their own displays. Okay go visit any dog displays too. What about Cats?? They might have something to show too. Bentley says no cats.

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo and a woof

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Bentley's Easter Decorations