Help! Long Lasting Bubble Bath

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Dear readers, I need some help and advice.

You see, I absolutely adore taking very long baths - I have been known to spend 3 hours lounging with a good book, having long ago mastered operating the tap with my toes.  Oh yes, a real life skill!

The thing is, for such long baths, a heavyweight, long lasting bubble bath is needed.  And I've been using Soap and Glory's Calm One, Calm All for ages.  I've probably been through ten bottles.  But I'm hankering for a change, so please tell me:  can you recommend me a lovely long lasting bubble bath?  I'll duly purchase your recommendations and pit them against my beloved Soap and Glory in a big bubble bath battle.

I'll stop with the alliteration now, I promise.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Help! Long Lasting Bubble Bath