Review: Lush Melting Marshmallow Moment Bubble Bar

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I love Lush's bubble bars; crumbling one into the bath virtually guarantees an hour of soaking bliss for me. Recently, I tried a Melting Marshmallow Moment, which contains marshmallow (unsurprisingly) and cocoa butter.

Crumbled into a running bath, these produce masses of creamy bubbles and turn the bath a cheery pink shade. The bubbles also last a good hour before they start disappearing, which makes this a good choice for a long bath. With this, the bathwater feels very moisturising, and indeed my skin felt soft and pampered when I finally emerged from my bath. The scent is sweet but not overly so, slightly powdery, and very clean - if you don't like scents that linger on the skin though, this probably isn't for you, as I found that the scent was still noticeable on my skin for a couple of hours after bathing.

The only thing I'm not so keen on - and this is a complaint of the bubble bar product overall - is that they are rather expensive; the Melting Marshmallow Moment costs £3.50, which is a lot to spend on a single bath experience. I usually use half a bubble bar at a time to make them last a little longer, and this doesn't seem to affect the quality of the bath too much.

If you love a good soak, and would like to try this for yourself, you can get them at Lush stores or at Lush's website, at £3.50 for 100g.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Review: Lush Melting Marshmallow Moment Bubble Bar