Things to Love Today

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I've got some crazy errands to run this afternoon, so a list of the things I am loving it is!

1. I'm loving the coral roses that I purchased on Sunday afternoon. I especially love the way that they pop against my newly painted glossy black coffee tables. Fab.

2. I'm loving my metallic gold wrap watch against my pink and white gingham shirt. M. was so sweet and bought me the watch and the shirt is from J.Crew. And yes, you've seen this shirt on me before...I wear it all the time.

3. Black masking tape. I have a special project in the works and I cannot wait to share it with all of you! My tape should arrive this week, so I'm hoping by next week I'll have the final product to post for you all!

4. The Real Housewives of ANYWHERE. I know, it's a sick obsession, but it's on TV pretty much EVERY night of the week now and the perfect escape from reality...of course, not that I I NEED an escape from my wonderful realtiy, but it's still hilarious watching all of the drama unfold between these women. I DVR'd the NYC reunion part one and will be watching it this evening.

5. All of the Fall clothing magazines that I've been getting in the mail lately. I may or may not have all of them dogeared with items I would like to purchase.

6. The fact that my Aunt and cousin will be here this weekend to celebrate my cousin's birthday. I'm excited to spend a little time with them and maybe I'll even attempt a baked item for their visit...hmmm.

7. My newly rearranged desk at work. I like to have colorful things around me so I changed up the pictures around my desk and changed all of my folders to alternate pink and green. Crazy? Maybe, but it makes the work days seem even more bright! Also, I went all the way and actually attached a pinkish-coralish bow to my desk lamp and a perfect pale green grosgrain bow to my computer corner....obviously it completes the look.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Things to Love Today