My Cottage Pantry

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Today I am giving you a tour of my cottage pantry. It is located on the back porch off of my kitchen. It's a lovely light filled place where I store staples for cooking, marketing bags and more. Here is a basket filled with milk bottles that will be returned to our local Boise Co-Op for fresh milk. I am in love with this new local dairy that sells it's delicious milk and cream in bottles!



My husband built these shelves for me. I store can goods, my slow cooker, vintage cake pans and more.



On the top shelf are baskets filled with vintage thermoses, lunch boxes, a vintage bread box with an old style popcorn maker on top. I'm just not a microwave girl.



There are marketing bags ...



And a French market basket too. I am in walking distance to the Co-Op and this basket makes it easy and fun to collect my fresh veggies and milk.



More baskets ~ always useful. My three tiered hanging copper basket. It is filled with artificial fruit and veggies that once belonged to my Mom. Because she gave them to me I just can't part with them, so I show them off for fun in the corner of the porch.



Here's my vintage Skotch Cooler. It's so decorative and fun to use for picnics.



And finally ~ my little sewing cabinet where I store a stash of fat quarters for quilting. That's my tour for today. Tomorrow I will show you the other side of the back porch where the laundry is located. Until then, please go visit our lovely friend Cielo. She has a charming cottage to show you at The House in the Roses for her Show Off Your Cottage Monday.

Yes Bentley, I know we keep your bag of crunchies out on the back porch. We showed it on a Pink Saturday post remember??

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo


0 comments:

Post a comment on: My Cottage Pantry