Susan and Bentley Red in the Kitchen

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Yes it's me, Santa. Will someone please tell this blogger that Christmas is long over. It's spring now. I should have been boxed up and put in the attic until next December. While I realize that it is Rednesday and I am wearing a jolly red suit, and I am a kitchen timer, isn't this stretching things a bit Susan??? Okay, I'm supposed to invite you to go and visit Sue's blog "Its A Very Cherry World". Please visit her so that I can take a nap until next December. Oh no! What's this??

It's that little dog who lives here. His name is Bentley and he's bringing out his own Santa to show off for Rednesday!!

Bentley and I promise that now that we have shown off our favorite Santas for Rednesday, we will put them away and get on with spring. Now rush over to Sue's blog and see what are probably much more timely reds!!

Love,
Susan Bentley and our spokesmen, the two Santas
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Susan and Bentley Red in the Kitchen