Reds on the Line

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

One of the things I look forward to each year is being able to hang laundry out on the line. Here in Idaho in our semi arid climate and intense sunshine, we can hang out laundry and it's crisp and dry in no time. It is especially nice to hang out kitchen towels and aprons. At the cottage we have lots of towels and aprons with touches of red. So for this Rednesday at Sue's It's a Very Cherry World, I am showing off my "Reds on the Line".


There is a Williams Sonoma chef's apron, and some vintage kitchen towels.


There is an apron with a cherry and strawberry border.


Vintage strawberries are charming.


Oops another pic of the same strawberries.


Just hanging out in the spring sun. They are going to smell so sweet when I fold them up and bring them inside!


So this concludes our laundry day. A simple task that is so sweet and refreshing! I hope that you enjoyed our "reds on the line". Make sure to stop by and visit everyone else on this "Rednesday"!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Reds on the Line