Red Tea Morning

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Which would you prefer this morning? Coffee or tea? I love a cup of tea in the morning. On the weekends I drink coffee, but during the week, I like a cup of tea. Sometimes I have a cup of tea first, then coffee, because tea just seems more mellow and comforting and a gentle way to start my day.


If you are having tea, would you prefer Lipton's or Twinings? I have both. I really love the cute little red tin that stores the English Breakfast Tea! The Twinings is loose tea. Seems more proper somehow, don't you agree?

Or how about this cute little red tin that looks like a British telephone booth? It's so cute and it stores tea bags as well.


Would you care for a piece of toast with some strawberry jam to go along with your tea? If you change your mind, I can put on a pot of coffee. Meanwhile, sit back and relax and cruise on over to Sue's It's a Very Cherry World for some more bright and cheerful reds!

By the way, Bentley wants me to remind you of his "Big Post" for Pink Saturday and Laurie's Favorite Things Saturday. Okay Bentley, I have reminded them. What's that, you are dreaming up something for Vintage Thingie Thursday too?? Ah, the joys of being ruled by a 5 pound Yorkie!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo


0 comments:

Post a comment on: Red Tea Morning