Par Avion Metamorphosis

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

I found this vintage train case at a thrift shop recently.
I wasn't sure about what to do with it, but I thought
it had potential.

So ...



I decided to decoupage it with copies of letters, postcards
and envelopes written by my Daddy during his many years
and worldwide travels as an international business executive.




It's hard for me to believe that he's been gone almost a
year now. I really miss him. But ... now I have a spot to store
some of his correspondence.



I lined the inside of the case in a vintage blue floral fabric
to highlight the par avion envelopes. International travel
was so much more glamorous back then. Everyone got
dressed up to fly and there were no invasive security checks.



Daddy led a very exciting life!

I am joining

and

Bentley ~ let's plan a trip!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Par Avion Metamorphosis