I have been noticing a lot of cat eye liners with a bright lip lately which is a look that I think is so pretty!  Only problem, I am terrible with liquid liner!  I was told that I might find it easier with a felt type liner rather then a brush so I've been testing them like crazy and here are a few that are working well for me:

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - $26 - available in Carbon Black, Brown and Indigo - waterproof, fade-proof felt tip marker that won't smudge, run, move or crease once it's on there!

I didn't actually realize it was waterproof the first time I tried it and couldn't understand why I couldn't get it off with regular remover!  I can see this being a staple in my summer makeup bag - once the weather gets warm I normally have a terrible time keeping my liner on so it will be nice to have something that's not going anywhere!

Available at selected Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutiques and Sephora.





 
mark. what a line felt tip eye liner - $10 - in four colours: brownie points, denim, twilight and wee hours - all day lasting colour with a felt tip that can be used to create a thick or fine line.

The felt tip on this one is a little bit shorter than the others that I tried so I found it the easiest to control - it's going to take more practice before I am going to be able to do thick lines that don't look all choppy but I'm working on it!

Available from your Avon rep 1-800-265-AVON or online at www.avon.ca
Lise Watier Feline HD Eyeliner - $17 - this one only comes in black but I am hopeful they will come out with more colours because this baby is fool-proof - meaning even an idiot like me can achieve a perfect line with it with very little effort - LOVE!  If you share my lack of liquid liner skills, this is the one I recommend you try first!

And as always, I am open to product and application suggestions!

- Lisamarie -

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Liquid liners go felt, and become less of an issue for me - Stila, mark. and Lise Watier show me the way!