Is there anything worse then reaching into your purse to grab your lipstick for a touch up and discover that the cap has come off and you now have lipstick all over everything? Yuck!


Giorgio Armani Rouge d'Armani - $38 - available in 36 regular and seasonal colours. Not only is this case practical for it's magnetic staying closed properties, but it looks sleek and gorgeous too!  I amused myself for far longer then is likely normal taking the cap off and putting it back on again - you'll have to try it yourself to see how strangely compelling it is... Available at Holt Renfrew.







Bourjois Paris Sweet Kiss Lipstick - $18 - available in 14 shades.  I must admit that the first one I had my hands on one of these I couldn't figure out how to open it - which is good if you want your lipstick to stay closed but not so good if you are an idiot like me!  Once I got the hang of it though I thoroughly appreciated how impossible it would be for this cap to accidentally come off someplace that I didn't want it to! Available at select Shoppers Drug Mart and Murale stores across Canada.
mark. lipclick full color lipstick - $10 - available in 8 shades with a magnetic case that clicks closed.  It's also nicely compact if you are more prone to carrying your lipstick in your front pocket or a very small clutch! Available for your Avon rep - 1-800-265-AVON or online at www.avon.ca

- Lisamarie -

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Lipsticks belong in their tube, not all over the inside of my purse and Giorgio Armani, Bourjois Paris and mark. agree!