Our favourite friend has a debut fragrance and if you are anything like me (mean, evil, jaded) you might have thought it would smell like the bitter tears of her many failed relationships, but strangely - it doesn't. It's actually meant to be reminiscent of her beachy California days, floral evenings and nighttime summer bonfire memories. With  top notes of Citrus Grove and Rose Water; middle notes of Blooming Jasmine, Wild Violets and Amazon Lily; and base notes of Sensual Musk, Golden Amber and Sandalwood.

I quite like the bottle but the scent is too floral for my taste - but the floral minded ladies I was with when I smelled it said they liked it - so if floral is your thing, you should give it a sniff!  Just don't expect it to attract decent men!

Jennifer Aniston 30ml EDP is available at Sephora for $40.95 - there are larger sizes available as well.

- Lisamarie -

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Jennifer Aniston's debut fragrance does not smell like tears - go figure!