Glowing Skin

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
My bridal portraits are scheduled for April 9th and I am very excited!! After my portrait session (which is being held at a gorgeous spot in a neighboring city to my hometown) our photographer is going to do a 30 minute mini-session with M. and I. Even though we already did our engagement pictures, we were a little sad that it turned out to be such a rainy day and wanted to get a few “sunny” pictures. Our photographer said that she would do this mini-session so that we could get some sunny shots. I’m excited to have a few more pictures – now I just need to figure out what to wear!! **The pictures are different shots taken at the place where I'll be having my bridal portraits!**

Because of these upcoming pictures and the wedding day (which is fast approaching!!!) I have been trying to take EXTRA good care of my skin. In high-school and parts of college I absolutely hated my skin and would have what seemed like completely random break-outs. Now that I am a bit older I have noticed that my skin has gotten a lot better – smoother and fewer break-outs. I decided to try out these vitamins that are supposed to be especially good for your skin. They’re by the skincare company BORBA and I must say they’re super delicious!

Now, I realize that what I am taking are basically just a daily vitamin (which I haven’t been taking) and I’m certainly not expecting miracles like waking up in the morning looking like I have model-perfect makeup on without even washing my face, but I’m hoping that they will help with the moisture and clearness of my skin leading up to the wedding day.

Do you have any “glowing skin” tips?? I also always drink lots of water throughout the day and wash my face using the Clarisonic brush.

Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Glowing Skin