My Wedding Inspiration Board

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I haven't exactly "revealed" what my inspiration colors are for the wedding. Honestly, it took me a while to figure it out -- there is beauty in EVERY color combination (well, almost every combination). I've finally figured it all out though and have officially started working on the reception decor.

We are getting married in my childhood Catholic church & I couldn't be more excited! The church has a very "grand" look, so I won't need many flowers or decorations -- the altar is already pretty standout all on its own.

Our reception location is a ballroom with robin's egg blue walls & beautiful crystal chandeliers. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the robin's egg blue walls, but wasn't completely convinced that I wanted the blue as my main color.

The bridesmaids dresses I chose are a darker charcoal gray, silk just above the knee number from Banana Republic. I absolutely LOVE the dresses I picked out (hopefully my girls do too!) and I know they will look crisp and clean.

So with all of that said -- I chose the following as my color inspiration....

PALE PINK--GRAY--PALE PEACH--CREAM...

...and of course I will have to throw in a few hints of Robin's Egg Blue

It may seem like too many colors, but as I sifted through my many wedding related images, I pulled together a pretty fab inspiration board -- I hope you think so too -- **the bridesmaid dress I chose is in the top right corner!** (You can click the image to see a larger version)

I hope you had a wonderful Tuesday! Only 3 more work days left! :)

**I don't have credits for these photos -- they are from a variety of places -- if you see an image that is yours I will be happy to credit it!**

0 comments:

Post a comment on: My Wedding Inspiration Board