For the Kids - - At Our Wedding

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I've been thinking about the wedding reception & decided to figure out what we will do with our younger guests during dinner. Obviously we want to feed them, but I don't think we want to feed them each an $80 or more dinner.

It turns out we will only have a small handful of younger guests at the wedding including M. & my cousins. We've come up with a few options that we think will work well. First, we thought it would be a good idea to have pizza brought in & served to them in one of the many rooms in the country club clubhouse. Pizza & soda?! Can a kid really complain?! We also thought it might be nice to have a movie set up for them to watch while they eat dinner. It's important to me that the parents of these children can really enjoy their dinner -- a lot of our guests (considering they are almost ALL from out of town) will be using our wedding weekend as a vacation time, so I want everything to be fun & relaxing at the reception.

I also love the idea (shown in this picture) of having the tables covered with brown (or white) paper tablecloths & giving them crayons so that they can color & draw. The huge jar of jellybeans in this picture is TOO CUTE, buttttt that might end up being disastrous -- can you say sugar high?!

The kids are all super cute so we definitely want them to come enjoy the dancing portion of the evening, plus that will be the more exciting part of the party for them anyway. What did you do for the kids that attended your wedding or what are you going to do for the kids attending your wedding? Is this a "bridezilla" thought on my part!?

**Sorry, I'm not sure where I found this picture

0 comments:

Post a comment on: For the Kids - - At Our Wedding