Vintage Wine Decanter

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

This is my vintage wine decanter. My Mom gave it to me several years ago. She used to have lots of luncheons, teas and bridge parties at her house and she used to serve sherry from it. The glass decanter is etched with grapes and leaves. The metal stand is decorated with grape vines as well.


When I lived in Virginia, I found these darling little sherry glasses at an antique shop in Historic Leesburg. They are favorites of mine. Please go visit two favorite blogs of mine, Cindy's My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday and The Girl Creative for New Friend Friday.

Bentley, are you getting set up for your Pink Saturday post? He's napping. Maybe he's dreaming in pink!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo


0 comments:

Post a comment on: Vintage Wine Decanter