The One Month Countdown

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I cannot believe it, but the wedding is now just one month away!

I absolutely cannot wait to meet my best friend, M. at the altar where we will vow to be together, love each other, and care for each other for the rest of our lives. I am incredibly excited to start my new life as a Mrs. and I cannot wait to see what our future together holds!

As I mentioned the other day, it’s going to be an absolute whirlwind of fun over these next few weeks! I put up the beautiful invitations that I received in the mail the other day…

**the top left invite is for my bachelorette party coming up on May 29th and I think it is just ADORABLE! The middle invite is from M.'s parents for our rehearsal dinner!! We picked it out during the weekend they were visiting for the tasting and I absolutely love it! The colors work so well with our venu and our guests will have a special surprise when they arrive at the event! The third invite all the way to the right is from my bridal shower. The second row starts out with an invitation to a bridal luncheon the day before the wedding -- how cute is it!?!?! Next is the invite I sent out to all of my bridesmaids for manicures the day before the wedding -- my mom found the invitations and I think they are just SO super cute! Finally we have our lovely weddding invitation! :) **

So, so many fun wedding related things to look forward to in the next few weeks!

We’ve also started receiving some gifts in the mail! It’s so fun to actually get mail aside from bills, and the generosity that everyone has shown us is just overwhelming.

One month, one month, one month!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: The One Month Countdown