Movie Review: Ghosts of Girlfriends Past

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
A little positively preppy movie review for all of you ladies this Sunday....Ghosts of Girlfriends Past staring Matthew McConaughey &Jennifer Garner. Unfortunately I didn't think it was THAT cute. I was expecting something big, but was a little let down. I certainly wouldn't buy it. I really love Jennifer Garner -- she's super wholesome & really polished, but I cannot STAND Matthew McConaughey which could be the reason I didn't like it as much as I wished I would.

The movie was probably pretty cheap to produce. The story was set in only a few main spots and there aren't too many costume changes for the majority of the characters. Jennifer Garner plays the sweet Maid of Honor of one of her best friends. Matthew McConaughey plays a sleezy, fake, women obsessed photographer (& remember I ALREADY dislike him as an actor) who is attending his younger brothers wedding & has a run in with his **SURPRISE** first love, Jennifer Garner's character.

The wedding scenes are pretty short, although the girl who plays the bride, Lacey Chabert (you most likely remember her from her stint a la mean girls), is HILARIOUS. She's super nervous about her wedding & does & says some pretty ridiculous things! I loved her in this movie!

Out of five stars I would give it 2 1/2....so see it if you must, but I should've saved my eight dollars for a manicure.

**Images: CelebrityWorld.com

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Movie Review: Ghosts of Girlfriends Past