TGIF! Friday Five

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Happy Friday everyone…and April Fools!! There have certainly been a few pranks going on in the office already today and I even helped turn everything upside down on a co-workers desk. Childish? Yes. Funny? Yes. Guess you just have to know this particular co-worker. Either way – TGIF!

M. and I enjoyed a great dinner with my parents last night and we’re looking forward to the weekend so that work won’t get in the way of our visiting!

Five things that I am loving today:

- Going to see a show tonight with the parents! The Addams Family. I have no doubt that it will be interesting!
- Extra Dessert Delights Sugarfree Gum in the Key Lime Pie flavor. I feel like I am part of a Willy Wonka experience, but this gum is AWESOME. There are other flavors too which sound equally delicious. Either way, this is the best way to get my sweet fix with very few calories. Yum.
- This rainy spring weather….ok, you KNOW this is a lie. :)
- The potential for a great shopping day with my mom tomorrow
- The usual weekend R&R

Have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: TGIF! Friday Five