Packing My Bags....

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

...because I have an interview in D.C. on Thursday afternoon!!!

Today has been a GREAT day! I got asked back for a second interview at one of the companies I interviewed with a few weeks ago & I was also asked to come in for an interview to serve as an Assistant to the Director of PR for a group in D.C.!!!! Seriously, I am SO EXCITED!

Lately M. & I have really been talking about making the move to D.C. & I would absolutely love to have a job secured before my graduation on May 23rd!

The only downside...I scheduled my first personal training session with my sister's old trainer for Thursday afternoon....guess I'll have to reschedule!

I hope everyone has had a fabulous day!

**Where oh where did I get this picture from?!?!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Packing My Bags....