Snip, Snip...

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
It's official...It's time that I say goodbye to my long blonde hair and time to welcome in a new hair style for 2011. Sure, it will grow back out again, but I'm not going to lie and say that I'm not a little teensy bit worried that a short do is going to drive me crazy. BUT -- I don't want to be that person that never takes risks (granted this is a very small risk) and doesn't grow and change (even if it is just my hairstyle), so short hair it is!

What will I miss most about my long hair?! Well, for starters, I love wearing my hair up and out of my face so of course I'm going to miss pulling my hair back in a messy bun or a sleek pony tail and as of late, the side part low pony look. I'll miss the "wavy" hair look that I can do now (but rarely ever do). What will I not miss about my long hair?! I'm certainly not going to miss spending 15 minutes blow drying my hair in the mornings. I realize that this is a short amount of time compared to some of you, but even though my hair is fine I definitely have a LOT of hair. It will be nice to get out of the shower and be done blow drying my hair in a matter of minutes. The downside to that of course is that there won't be anymore "lazy" hair days where I just pull my hair back or pop on a pretty headband -- now I'll have to actually STYLE my hair everyday.

Positives and negatives. Looks like I'm just going to have to learn the ropes of dealing with short hair because in five hours...it's going to be gone ladies and gent (husband of course!). I'll be sure to show you the "big" reveal tomorrow...unless I absolutely hate it and then I just might have to go into blog photo hiding until it grows out!

Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Snip, Snip...