My "Wedding Scent"

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
This wedding process has been so much fun – I have absolutely loved planning for all of the events leading up to M. and my big day. We had a super fun engagement party, a lovely shower in Mississippi, I have my bridal shower coming up on May 1st, I’m finishing helping my sister plan my bachelorette party (also in May) and those are simply the PRE-wedding events.

One of the most fun parts of this whole process -- other than being totally in love with M. and planning the biggest party of our lives – has been the shopping!! I know, I know..that’s really shallow, but I have loved planning my outfits for each of the events, buying new, pretty dresses, and getting all dolled up. I mean honestely, my bridal portraits were SO fun – I can only imagine what I will feel like on the day of my wedding – not only will I get to be pampered and all dolled up, but I will have just married my best friend and love of my life and will be surrounded by our family and friends!

In honor of the shopping excitement that comes with the wedding I literally may have gone off the deep end by choosing a “wedding scent”. Make fun of me if you must, but this perfume is going to be the scent that will always remind me of our special day!

Possibly by no surprise to any of you (or those people who know me the best) I chose a fragrance in a bright pink bottle. When shopping one weekend at Neiman Marcus with M., I discovered CREED’s “Spring Flower” perfume. I instantly fell in love. I easily get headaches from things that are super perfume-y, but this magical scent didn’t have this effect at all. It’s light and beautiful. The lady behind the counter told me that Audrey Hepburn wore this scent and that it was “made for her”. I’m not sure if that’s true, but it only makes it more appealing in my eyes.

The description of the scent screams summer – “Delightfully pink and pretty, generations of women have worn and loved this enduringly popular scent that includes peach, melon, apple, jasmine, rose, musk and ambergris.”

If you’re not familiar with the CREED line here’s a little about it… “Founded in 1760 and passed from father to son since then, CREED is the only dynastic, privately held luxury fragrance company in the world. CREED is based in Paris.”

I don't care if you think I am crazy (because at this point I probably am), but I am so excited to wear this on the day of the wedding! From then on it will be my go-to "special occasion" perfume! :)

What's your favorite perfume?! Did you wear a special scent on your wedding day - aka are you as crazy as I am?!?!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: My "Wedding Scent"