NOTD Illamasqua Hectic

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

It's gone decidedly nail-focused around here lately, what with all these freebie Nails Inc shades and Gemma's adventures with Zoya and China Glaze. Here's the latest shade to adorn my nails, Illamasqua's Hectic.

It's a cream finish mid-tone khaki that I purchased over the summer during my first stages of fascination with Illamasqua but only now am I actually getting around to writing about it.

It applies translucent, and unlike its label-mate Muse it does take about three coats to get an opaque finish. Once dried however the lasting, shiny wear is very similar.

The thing I love most about this polish is the unique colour - the fact that it wears so well is just a bonus!

Hectic is available from Illamasqua, prices £12.50 for a 15ml bottle.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: NOTD Illamasqua Hectic