Review: Inglot Nail Enamel 053

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
My second Inglot nail polish purchase was this beautiful creamy pink. It has a sort of beigey-neutral undertone, and in certain lights, looks more mocha than pink on the nail.

Application on this one was OK - the polish is fairly thin and spreadable, but with a teeny tiny brush which requires you to make a number of strokes to get the whole nail evenly covered. This, coupled with the relatively fast drying nature of the polish, means you have to apply a fairly thick layer in order to get decent coverage before it starts drying. I managed to achieve bottle colour in two of these thick coats.

Unfortunately, the wear on this was terrible. Paired with the same top coat and base coat I always use, the first chips set in after just one day, and the picture to the right shows the state of my right hand after two days.

Overall, despite the lovely colour and good drying speed, I'm very unimpressed with this polish, and doubt I'll be trying any more from Inglot's vast range of colours.

If you'd like to try it yourself, you can purchase from the Inglot store at Westfield - as I didn't get a proper breakdown receipt, I can only tell you that 2 polishes and an eyeshadow cost me £22.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Review: Inglot Nail Enamel 053