Rest In Peace: Grandpa C

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Tonight we lost a very special man. M.'s grandfather passed away this evening from cancer very unexpectedly.

I've only had the chance to spend time with Grandpa C. a handful of times, but he was such a kind and loving man. You could tell that he not only loved and adored his four children, including my father in law, but was the best grandfather that a grandchild could have asked for. My husband admired Grandpa C's vibrant personality, unfailing love and commitment to his wife and M.'s grandmother (who passed away just before we started dating), and his incredible work ethic. The moments that I spent with Grandpa C. were always filled with laughter, smiles and jokes. He was an amazing man and will be dearly missed by all who knew him.

God has an amazing plan for Grandpa C. and he's on his way to meet his wife.

Rest in Peace Grandpa C. We love you.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Rest In Peace: Grandpa C