New Illamasqua foundations and A/W collection

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
The other week I wandered through Selfridges and stopped by the Illamasqua counter. I was lucky enough to bump into makeup artist Mika, who did a fantastic job of making me over last summer.

He told me that the Illamasqua liquid foundation range was being revamped with new formulas and a revised range of shades. As ever, Illamasqua cater for cool, warm and neutral tones across a full range of skintones, but they've edited out some of the more "stage makeup" shades and geared the range more towards everyday wear.

These new liquid foundations are now available to buy from the website at £21 for 30ml. However I'd recommend getting to a counter if you possibly can, because there will be a specific shade that's just right for your skin and the Illamasqua MA's are well trained at colour-matching.

Mika also dropped a couple of hints about the upcoming Autumn/Winter colour collection. It's going to be much more face-focused than Body Electrics, catering to those of us (me very much included) who view our faces as our best feature and aren't likely to be parading our shimmering limbs in scanty outfits. We can expect to see a collection geared particularly around eyes and lips. I'm guessing there will be an eye palette in the mix... at least, I hope so.

As you may already know, Illamasqua are crowdsourcing the models for the A/W campaign. Visit the website and upload your picture to be considered for the chance to represent the brand. Closes 7th of June, so there's no time like the present!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: New Illamasqua foundations and A/W collection