Merry Christmas 2010

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that you have the most wonderful day spent with your friends and family. Last night we attended mass given by the same priest who married us. He was as always very entertaining and after mass was over we had the chance to chat with him (even though there were more than 1,100 people in attendance!). He was really excited to see us (and we were excited to see him!) and it showed by the huge smile on his face!

We're getting ready to head downstairs to start opening some presents and to eat the homemade cinnamon rolls that my mom always makes, but I wanted to share our first married Christmas card with all of you!

I found a design online that I really liked (but it was way too expensive for this NYC gals budget, and actually a little bit too late for me to order them!) and so I booted up the trusty old photoshop and got to work. Well, of course first I had to hand draw the design piece by piece and THEN input them into photoshop. I really like the way that it turned out and I mounted the cards on rounded edged Tiffany Blue cardstock.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Merry Christmas 2010