A Little "Wine"sday

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Our apartment right now is a bit of a wreck. As it should be I suppose -- mid-move. Tonight I am tackling the remaining clothes/shoes/jewelry that are hanging around in my drawers and closet. I was going to attempt to put some outfits together ahead of time for my first week of work, but I think instead I will just pick something out each night once I'm actually there. There are far too many things running through my mind for me to think about what my outfits will be.

Anyway, over the weekend when my mom was still in town we packed up all of our wine glasses/champagne glasses. We were gifted SO MANY beautiful wine glasses at the wedding and there were just some sets that I couldn't part with. So now we have a full collection -- reds, whites, stemless, champagne flutes, painted champagne flutes, monogrammed....all beautiful! In addition to all of the beautiful glass we received, we also were gifted some beautiful white wine glasses from Tiffany & Co. What girl can say no to Tiffany?! So after we packed up all of the glasses that were in our kitchen (in the tiny boxes that my mom found at the grocery store while we were picking up the ingredients to make chili on Friday -- excuse my frantic handwriting) I remembered that I had one last, beautiful Tiffany glass still unopened. Seriously -- the blue box with the white satin ribbon might just be one of the most beautiful sights ever.

For some reason I just can't bring myself to open this one last glass -- maybe once we're settled in the new place I'll take the plunge and unwrap it.

Either way I've learned that I need to start drinking a lot more wine and that my mom is obsessed with uniform packing boxes. Hmmm? :)

Happy "Wine"sday! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: A Little "Wine"sday