I've Got My Friend Back!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Well, not just my friend, my husband too! It was so nice this weekend relaxing with M. I knew that I "missed" him while he was busy doing all of his studying for the bar exam, but I didn't realize just how much I missed him! No wonder I was having those "blah" times....I needed my friend!

This weekend was perfect! We just hung out together and enjoyed each others company. We spent all day Saturday hanging out in Georgetown (no, finally NOT the Georgetown Law Library) window shopping and walking through a park there. We also stopped for ice cream at a delicious spot which we will be sure to visit again!

Saturday night we rented "Shutter Island" which I had really been wanting to see. Turns out it was pretty lame -- honestly, if Leo wasn't the main character, it would've been just another boring "scary-thriller" movie. Oh well, it kept me interested for the most part.

M. and I enjoyed brunch together on Sunday morning and then I planned out our meals for August before taking a trip to the grocery store for the necessities.

So I am surprised I haven't seen more about Chelsea Clinton's wedding this past weekend on all of the blogs! I realize we aren't all Clinton fans, but her wedding was certainly the talk of the town around these parts. I enjoyed looking at the photos that were released. It looks like she had a beautiful ceremony.

I must have been doing the "on-trend" thing by wearing a long veil and a blusher (not that it hasn't been worn before). My mom said "First Bethanny (Bethanny of the Housewives that is) and now Chelsea!" I don't tend to think of my style as "trendy" but it will be interesting to see if this long veil/blusher combo goes strong....I say, why not wear a long veil?! It's the only time in your life that you can and plus it makes you look super long and lean! :)
Aside from the veil I must have also been on the same wavelength as Chelsea with the crystal belt detail, but the pickups....not a fan. Overall though, I thought she looked great!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: I've Got My Friend Back!